Changing The Existing Template to the New One
- Log in your account on www.blogger.com. If you don't have one, register a new account.
- Then, go to your dashboard. You will see image as shown below.
- After that, click on the button with arrow symbol, which located besides the "view blog" button.
- A list of menu will drop down. Click on "Template" tab.
- Then, You will see image as shown below:
- Click the "Backup/Restore" button, as shown in the image above.
- You will see image as below and click the "Browse" button.
- Then upload your own template in the form of xml documents. You can find any suitable templates for your blog from a list of websites that I'll jot down below this tutorial.
- After done uploading, close the pop up windows.
- Then you're done with your new look blog. :)
Changing The Background On Your Custom Templates
- Log into your account and go to the template dashboard (you can see the steps in the above tutorial)
- Then, Click on the "customize" button as shown below.
- Then you'll see below image. Click on the "background" tab.
- After that, click on the "Arrow button" as shown below and a box will pop up.
- Click the "Upload image" tab.
- Then, click "Browse" button to find and upload your own image. You also can find awesome and cute backgrounds from a list of websites that I'll jot down below this tutorial.
- After done uploading, click "done" button and the pop up box will close.
- Then, click "Apply to Blog" button as shown below.
- After the template is applied, click back to blogger to continue editing you blog. Then you're done. The new background is applied to your blog. :)
Lists of websites
You may find the suitable templates and backgrounds for your blog from here:
(noted that all templates and backgrounds are free except for those that are told as premium or any terms about making payments)
# Professional Looks